-
I'm a relative newbie....I've installed and dumped many versions of Linux. But Knoppix is great! I love apt-get.
I have access to the printer connected to my WinXP box (LPT1) and a shared folder on same machine.
I used the kde print manager (with CUPS) and LinNeighborhood. If I can do it anyone can.
Similar Threads
-
By charliet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By npyang in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 04:43 AM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 04:17 PM
-
By lhr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00