-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
ktheking
I like the idea.
Take a joint seems to me to be a really good idea. With a good knoppix-preconfiguration this could be something, one could think about to integrate.
I'm sorry, I have no time atm, but hm. next weekend I think I can spare some hours for this project.
cu
Fabian
PS: Thx, for the nice ideas!
PPS: You could also make a bug-report here at knoppix.net. So called featurerequest.
I can then assign for this bugs
Similar Threads
-
By charliet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By npyang in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 04:43 AM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 04:17 PM
-
By lhr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99