Hey,
I recently purchased a new notebook (Averatec 3250) which has an internal 802.11g card. After some research thanks to Google, I found that it is a RaLink 2500 series miniPCI card and was recommended to use ndiswrapper which I've been using on other computers with 100% success until now. It was said to have worked well in Red Hat 9. I grabbed the .inf and went to load it with ndiswrapper but every single time my notebook locks up hard and has to be manually powered down. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know of a way to get my WiFi card working properly? Thanks
-Jameson

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99