-
Senior Member
registered user
Update:
STAY FAR AWAY FROM PRISMGT CHIPSET WIFI CARDS
Recently, all PrismGT cards started using something called SoftMAC which uses the driver to set the MAC address instead of the hardware. This behaviour is not supported in any Linux drivers so far, and even my best attempts to use ndiswrapper were of no use. I now have a Mini-PCI card without a use. Maybe I'll go upgrade someone's laptop that only uses Windows.
On another note, I have ordered an Atheros chipset Mini-PCI card. The Atheros chipset is well supported with the madwifi driver, and I will be coming back here to post the details when I receive that item.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00