-
Senior Member
registered user
Update:
STAY FAR AWAY FROM PRISMGT CHIPSET WIFI CARDS
Recently, all PrismGT cards started using something called SoftMAC which uses the driver to set the MAC address instead of the hardware. This behaviour is not supported in any Linux drivers so far, and even my best attempts to use ndiswrapper were of no use. I now have a Mini-PCI card without a use. Maybe I'll go upgrade someone's laptop that only uses Windows.
On another note, I have ordered an Atheros chipset Mini-PCI card. The Atheros chipset is well supported with the madwifi driver, and I will be coming back here to post the details when I receive that item.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55