-
Senior Member
registered user
Harry,
Even though this is an "additional" post response, I just HAD to...
I had to respond to the linked article that you posted in your response. The author is "very" MAC oriented, but, was happy to see a "mention" of Linux as a proposed "answer" to all the infections of PC's running under M$ Supremecy...
I guess, if I was going to "summarize" the authors article, I'd say: He recommends everyone own a MAC, but, at least, if you HAVE TO own a PC, the best you can do, is, run Linux
( I cant agree more )
Similar Threads
-
By matttail in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
-
By ForbiddenSword in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 12:47 PM
-
By dlichterman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By Don_PhrostByte in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99