Hey,
I recently purchased a new notebook (Averatec 3250) which has an internal 802.11g card. After some research thanks to Google, I found that it is a RaLink 2500 series miniPCI card and was recommended to use ndiswrapper which I've been using on other computers with 100% success until now. It was said to have worked well in Red Hat 9. I grabbed the .inf and went to load it with ndiswrapper but every single time my notebook locks up hard and has to be manually powered down. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know of a way to get my WiFi card working properly? Thanks
-Jameson

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00