I don't know how to create a link to it, but this thread discusses it at some length and lnks to packages.
Knoppix under Windows - help Linux appeal to wider audience
It is about 5 down from your post on the forum
Hi all,
I've been trying to run knoppix on windows using Qemu but with no luck. I tried many ways described on this and other sites.
If someone can provide (with adequate details) a step by step guide to running knoppix on windows :
1. From the CDROM directly,
2. From an ISO,
then I'd be grateful.
Thanks
[Mahdi]
I don't know how to create a link to it, but this thread discusses it at some length and lnks to packages.
Knoppix under Windows - help Linux appeal to wider audience
It is about 5 down from your post on the forum

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
VINTAGE Apple Quantum ProDrive LT 700MB 3.5" OEM Hard Drive SCSI 50pin Mac
$69.99
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
11 Vintage Apple 3.5" Floppy Disc Label
$10.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00