-
TIMM cheat boot
So I have an old school monitor the Toshiba Integrated Multimedia Monitor(TIMM)
I am trying to boot 3.7 Knoppix live CD on this monitor. I have tried several cheat codes.
I have tried 800 X 600, 640 X 480, several vert and horizontal sync codes.
Here are the monitors RGB specs
RGB Video Input
Analog 0.7V (p-p) Red, Green, Blue
Signal sync: Separate TTL or Sync on Green
Horizontal scanning frequency: 15 kHz to 40 kHz
Vertical scanning frequency : 50 Hz to 90 Hz
Compatibility: VGA (640x350/400/480), Macintosh II
I can boot the system using KnoppMyth and the cheat code for that Knoppix of TV. I have tried this with Knoppix 3.7 and it didn't work.
Basically this is a TV and I am trying to boot it as such. I know the monitor video card works because I have used them with KnoppMyth.
Any help is appreciated.
Rich Shumaker
The Other Contact Juggler
Rich At Contact Juggling Dot Com
www.RichShumaker.com
Similar Threads
-
By docinthebox in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-09-2007, 08:04 PM
-
By famousnation in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-21-2006, 04:00 PM
-
By srbanator in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2006, 11:42 AM
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By cld in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e Gen 6 Laptop 11.6” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99