Hi I wrote in other post about help to install on HD and remaster to make a kiosk.....
Well after hammering away at it i finally got it. But did a little different.
I did not use HD install to remaster and make kiosk. I used the cdrom and a empty ext2 partition to accomplish making a cd
with my needed changes and that boots into kiosk mode immediatly....yaaaa.
Works perfect![]()
but sniffproblem ...it only works on my machine that i used to make the .iso . If i take it to other computer in office It will boot and such looks like it going to go into kiosk mode but i get error...says "cannot find server for your card" ? hummm what that mean?
I figure maybe i somehow copied the originating computer driver or something setting to kioks cd ...so i went back and removed out of the source i was working with . Files winslayer at this post http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16523 says to remove. I then made other .iso with changes but it still comes up with that message.
Anyone have a clue?
thanks any help much appreciated![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99