-
The rt2500 driver came on the CD. There were no other drivers. I got the bcmwl5 from the Belkin site. The bcmwl5a I got from the ndiswrapper site (note: it is for a Dell, which I do not have). All of these drivers do nothing for me. Knoppix just does not see the card. Early on while working from the menus as a user I got the system frozen a few times. I switched to trying as root and sticking with command line options. But still no luck. I will do a "lspci -v" when I get home later and report back. (In the meantime, I'm burning a copy of Mepis!).
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By Mikejo in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2006, 04:03 PM
-
By saltfog in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2005, 06:40 AM
-
By csogilvie in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:43 AM
-
By zeze in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 11:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00