-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
jMon54
[It took me a while to figure out what you were saying but if I understand you correctly you are telling me how to conduct a Google search, which I know how to do. I just wish I could search the same way within this forum. Anyways, thanks for your reply.
No, I'm not really saying to do a Google search. I'm saying to use the normal search function at the top of each knoppix.net page. Yea, the search is powered by Google. And you could do the same thing from www.google.com if you use the Google syntax that tells it just to return hits from a particular domain. But personally I'm to lazy to do that, I would use the search link on the knoppix.net page, make sure the radio bitton selected to search only knoppix.net (unless I wanted to search the entire web) and type in my search. And it turns out that rather than "mark all topics read", the string "all topics" is unique enough to limit you to just subject searches. (Of course, now that I've used these terms in this thread, it will come up as a hit too if the other key words that you are searching for also appear in this thread, but that's the nature of searches).
Similar Threads
-
By linnerd40 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2005, 12:49 PM
-
By Mind in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:02 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51 CD SEALED
$145.00

RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501
$50.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Apple Vintage Inside Macintosh Book Set Volumes I, II, III, IV & V December 1988
$149.00

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Vintage Winnie the Pooh Hundred Acre Wood Tandy Color Computer Sierra Disney
$69.00