-

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Just to make sure try it with the analog cable you really got nothing to lose ( you didn't mention if you did) and change the fb to fb1280x1024 for your monitor resolution.
Stephen,
I haven't had time to get my analog cable plugged in yet. I did take the CD to school and ran it there with no problems. They use CRT monitors. I was amazed at how much stuff is included on the CD. Some I'm familiar with (OpenOffice, I'm a M$ Office user) others I have no clue!
Garyng,
I have an Nvidia GeForce 4 T120 graphics card.
Thanks guys for all your help, now I just need to find some books on what all that stuff is. lol
Ken
Similar Threads
-
By MattS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
-
By MattS in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
-
By 5thelephant in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:01 PM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By MusicLaunch in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99