Viro,Originally Posted by Viro
Thanks for the suggestion but I still get the same results. Seems I need to get the analog cable plugged in and change the monitor to analog if I ever want to play with this. But I'm always open to more ideas.
Ken
Viro,Originally Posted by Viro
Thanks for the suggestion but I still get the same results. Seems I need to get the analog cable plugged in and change the monitor to analog if I ever want to play with this. But I'm always open to more ideas.
Ken

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00