-
Newbie can't complete boot up
I put the CD in reboot, get Knoppix welcome screen, hit enter I get Tux and the programs starts to load. Shows what it's detected. Then the screen goes blank, light on the keyboard goes out and after a bit the CD stops spining and it just sits there. The USB optical mouse has power, if I move it I can hear the CD spin. No keyboard, black screen.
This is my first attempt with linux. Can anyone help?
TIA
Ken
Knoppix v3.2 2003-03-30
Win XPpro, 2.4 gig Intel, 512 RAM
Similar Threads
-
By MattS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
-
By MattS in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
-
By 5thelephant in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:01 PM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By MusicLaunch in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz Quad-Core LGA1150 SR1QF CPU Processor
$39.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99