-
Henk
Thanks for the quick reply. I have looked at the cheatcodes by hitting F2 at the start but not sure what if anything I need to change. I could change to lang=us but would it stop the keyboard from functioning if I didn't?
I don't believe it's a video problem. I have an Nvidia GeForce 4 card. I can see the boot screen.
Similar Threads
-
By MattS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
-
By MattS in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
-
By 5thelephant in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:01 PM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By MusicLaunch in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00