-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: How to get higher Screen resolutions!

Originally Posted by
clarjon1
Go to run dialog, and run kxconfig
OK, what am I missing? I can run this. I can go to the screen section and make changes to resolution, color depth and vertical refresh rate. But there is only a cancel and a forward button. Forward just takes me back to the main menu. There seems to be no way to actually tell the program to make changes to these settngs. Am I missing a conrol because of limited support for my video card, or is there something I should do to actually make the change take place?
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:12 PM
-
By gamezealot in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By nikkkko in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 11:59 AM
-
By spydie in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 09:13 AM
-
By bassbrnr in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98