-
I run kxconfig and change my screen rez to 1280x1024 and my depth to 24bit -
Then ctrl-alt-backspace (ends x session and restarts x)
I have new screen rez of 1280x1024... but my depth is still 16bit!
I've also tried cheatcode knoppix depth=24
Niether works. My FX5600 is recognized at boot time but assigned to Generic/nv ... no other Xconfig videocard selection seems more correct.
I need to run my screen in 24bit.
Anyone know how I can do this?
thanks,
Kenn
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:12 PM
-
By gamezealot in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By nikkkko in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 11:59 AM
-
By spydie in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 09:13 AM
-
By bassbrnr in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99