I don't know how to create a link to it, but this thread discusses it at some length and lnks to packages.
Knoppix under Windows - help Linux appeal to wider audience
It is about 5 down from your post on the forum
Hi all,
I've been trying to run knoppix on windows using Qemu but with no luck. I tried many ways described on this and other sites.
If someone can provide (with adequate details) a step by step guide to running knoppix on windows :
1. From the CDROM directly,
2. From an ISO,
then I'd be grateful.
Thanks
[Mahdi]
I don't know how to create a link to it, but this thread discusses it at some length and lnks to packages.
Knoppix under Windows - help Linux appeal to wider audience
It is about 5 down from your post on the forum

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Intel Core i7-13700 16-Core 2.10GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRMBA
$235.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99