I got Knoppix working (after MUCH headaches!), and now I'm at a "BOOT" prompt. What do I here? Is it like windows where I use a mouse to use things?
BTW, I installed Knoppix to recover some files.
I got Knoppix working (after MUCH headaches!), and now I'm at a "BOOT" prompt. What do I here? Is it like windows where I use a mouse to use things?
BTW, I installed Knoppix to recover some files.
you just press enter... then it should boot. but if your unlucky you will need to enter cheatcodes at the boot up. it will then try to automaticly detect hardware partitions and what ever else. then it will load in to kde(desktop).then explorer and enjoy
If you just press enter it will start in German. Type "knoppix lang=us" then press enter.Originally Posted by pureone
That's only true if you downloaded the German version of Knoppix (the one with DE in the name). If you downloaded the English version (the one with EN in the name) then you can type an enter and it will start in English.Originally Posted by CrashedAgain

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99