I am booting SFS-KNOPPIX(CD)...
DHCP Broadcasting for IP address (1) Operation failed.
No answer from Network.
Shell is displayed.
Dropping you to a shell.
knoppix #
Why?
boot: knoppix nodhcp
No effect.
My LAN card is CNET PRO200WL.
I am booting SFS-KNOPPIX(CD)...
DHCP Broadcasting for IP address (1) Operation failed.
No answer from Network.
Shell is displayed.
Dropping you to a shell.
knoppix #
Why?
boot: knoppix nodhcp
No effect.
My LAN card is CNET PRO200WL.
I can tell you that Knoppix supports that card just fine (I have one on the system I'm on now).
I suggest that you might want to read through these threads:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16302
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3903
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2117
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2164
The last two are particularly long but contain information that may help you get you card working. And while floibler in the first thread never posted back to the thread, he did send me a private message on Jan 12, 2005 that my susgestion worked for him and he planned on investigating further. This all, of course, may not apply to your circumstances, but from what you have stated this could be your problem too. Please post back anything that you learn.
By the way, as this is clearly a networking issue I'm moving it to the networking forum.
I don't understand the threads well.
I replaced my network card.
boot: knoppix nodhcp
Loading network device(s)
Found network device(s) handled by 8139too.o
DHCP Broadcasting for IP address (1)...Operation failed.
No answer from Network.
DHCP Broadcasting for IP address (2)...Operation failed.
No answer from Network.
DHCP Broadcasting for IP address (3)...Operation failed.
No answer from Network.
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
With CNET PRO200WL, 8139too.o was tulip.o.
By the way, my PC's 4th boot device is networkcard.
I don't know that is cause.

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99