okay....all I did to solve the problem I was having is I installed a second harddrive(temporarily), unmounted it, copied the files to it, used recovery disks on the original drive and WALLAH!
Thanx for your input.
KNOPPIX ROX!
okay....all I did to solve the problem I was having is I installed a second harddrive(temporarily), unmounted it, copied the files to it, used recovery disks on the original drive and WALLAH!
Thanx for your input.
KNOPPIX ROX!

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Lot of 10 /16GB DDR4 laptop RAM
$500.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99