I'm new to Knoppix. My web site has a few media pages that use plugins for audio. They work fine in the usual Windows and Mac browsers, but didn't work in Linux becuase I called for incompatible media players. Recently, I changed the page code so that now the pages will work and play media in Knoppix Linux, although the visual presentation is not as originally intended. I plan to work further on this.
Meanwhile... Has anyone tried the Real Media plugin, or some other plugin, that can play mp3 as an object (embed) in Mozilla or Konqueror? Did it work as expected, including visual appearance of controls? Links welcome.
I'm using Knoppix 3.6 straight off the CD-ROM, with only a persistent home directory and config locally. Nothing extra installed (don't know how - I'm not knowledgable enough).

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00