Hi all,
I hope someone here can help me with my USB problem, I spend already hours on this, googling for usb and linux, but haven't found a working solution so far:
I don`t get my USB devices to work. They seem not to be recognized by Knoppix, though kernel modules are loaded:
lsmod:
:
usbserial 19676 0 [visor]
usb-storage 62016 0 (unused)
usb-uhci 21836 0 (unused)
usbcore 57824 1 [visor usbserial usb-storage usb-uhci]
Am I right that usb devices (usb stick or Palm) should be mounted automatically by the system? Or do I have to mount them manually? I tried (without success): mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/usbdevfs or mount /proc/bus/usb/ /dev/usbdevfs.
My system is: HP Omnibook 4150 with USB 1.0, Knoppix 3.7 (HD installed) with Kernel 2.4.27
Any help is appreciated!
Best regards
britt

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00