-
USB devices not accessible
Hi all,
I hope someone here can help me with my USB problem, I spend already hours on this, googling for usb and linux, but haven't found a working solution so far:
I don`t get my USB devices to work. They seem not to be recognized by Knoppix, though kernel modules are loaded:
lsmod:
:
usbserial 19676 0 [visor]
usb-storage 62016 0 (unused)
usb-uhci 21836 0 (unused)
usbcore 57824 1 [visor usbserial usb-storage usb-uhci]
Am I right that usb devices (usb stick or Palm) should be mounted automatically by the system? Or do I have to mount them manually? I tried (without success): mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/usbdevfs or mount /proc/bus/usb/ /dev/usbdevfs.
My system is: HP Omnibook 4150 with USB 1.0, Knoppix 3.7 (HD installed) with Kernel 2.4.27
Any help is appreciated!
Best regards
britt
Similar Threads
-
By Sephiroth? in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:31 AM
-
By knoob in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By surge84 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 09:59 AM
-
By ebbyjose in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 05:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung M321R4GA0PB1-CCPWC 32GB 1Rx4 DDR5-6400 PC5-51200 CL52 REG ECC 288p RDIMM
$1599.99

SAMSUNG LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) HDR Curved Gaming
$127.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

Samsung 16GB Lot Of 14 Modules (224gb Total) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA Laptop Memory
$882.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T227 32 GB, Wi-Fi + 4G, 8.7 in - Gray
$119.99