you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas
how do I enable xdmcp so I can use a slow thin termial to log into my fastknoppix box
can you help please????
you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
256GB SATA III 2.5" SSD Solid State Drive - High-Speed Storage Upgrade
$75.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99