you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas
how do I enable xdmcp so I can use a slow thin termial to log into my fastknoppix box
can you help please????
you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99
Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77
Vintage Compaq PS/2 Rack Keyboard 128958-001 Assembly 128710-001 SpaceSaver
$75.99
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99