you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas
how do I enable xdmcp so I can use a slow thin termial to log into my fastknoppix box
can you help please????
you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
~NIB~Latest Model Netgear ProSafe GS752TP V3 POE Ethernet Switch GS752TP-300NAS
$499.95