-
Senior Member
registered user
Using Files on Windows Partition in Cedega??
I installed the Cedega Debian package with my Debian-Like (I selected debian on the installer menu) installation of Kanotix. I have my Linux partition on hdb1 and Windows on hda1. I tried using cedega to boot The Sims by making a link to the file on the hda1 in the hdb1. However, this didn't work. I don't have enough hard drive space left in LInux to copy the game files into the partition, so is there some way I can use Cedega to load from the Windows partition? It's in dev/hda1/Program Files/Maxis/The Sims/Sims.exe and Cedega is in dev/hdb1/usr/bin/
Similar Threads
-
By hipgnosis in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:49 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 06:36 PM
-
By pboodi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 07:57 AM
-
By Siphter in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

OEM Genuine 62WH 6MT4T Battery For Dell Latitude E5470 E5570 6MT4T 07V69Y 7V69Y
$36.66

Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00

OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99

OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40

OEM Genuine JHT2H Battery FOR DELL Latitude 7410 7310 4V5X2 0WY9MP 0HRGYV 04V5X2
$31.99