-
Senior Member
registered user
Using Files on Windows Partition in Cedega??
I installed the Cedega Debian package with my Debian-Like (I selected debian on the installer menu) installation of Kanotix. I have my Linux partition on hdb1 and Windows on hda1. I tried using cedega to boot The Sims by making a link to the file on the hda1 in the hdb1. However, this didn't work. I don't have enough hard drive space left in LInux to copy the game files into the partition, so is there some way I can use Cedega to load from the Windows partition? It's in dev/hda1/Program Files/Maxis/The Sims/Sims.exe and Cedega is in dev/hdb1/usr/bin/
Similar Threads
-
By hipgnosis in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:49 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 06:36 PM
-
By pboodi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 07:57 AM
-
By Siphter in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

Lot of 2 Cisco ASA 5516-X Firepower Firewall Security Appliances TEST TO POWER
$119.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00