Kanotix has ltmodem built in, depending on what winmodem you have it may work. The command is "detect-ltmodem.sh" (as root).Originally Posted by Kowood
Are there any driver emulators for modems? I found one called driverloader, but it was for network stuff. I need one in which I can load a Windows modem driver and convert it to Linux, or use it in Linux somehow. I've installed Kanotix (driver-rama) and looked at the chipset information, and there are no Linux drivers/Linux support, so an emulator would be my only way of making the ol' Winmodem work.
Kanotix has ltmodem built in, depending on what winmodem you have it may work. The command is "detect-ltmodem.sh" (as root).Originally Posted by Kowood

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
JUNIPER MPC10E-15C-MRATE MPC10E-15C-X MX MODULAR 15-PORT CONCENTRATOR 400G
$39999.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55