-
Boot error
When I boot Knoppix v3.7 EN I have an error like:
Fatal Error: Unable to reserve frame buffer memory...
Is there another frame buffer..
or something like that.
After the error occures sometimes I hear the logging sound but everything is in black no consol no graphics nothing.
The second case is that I hear nothing and I see the gray background and the x-cursor but that is all.
Similar Threads
-
By skygeek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-18-2006, 07:11 PM
-
By unvjarhead in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:00 PM
-
By Jim Shoe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 01:08 PM
-
By kashif in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 08:10 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE Apple Macintosh Security Lock Kit M0201 + Lock + parts NO BOX Original O
$24.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

Rainbow Apple Logo Travel Bag Computer Carrying Case Black Vintage
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00