I just booted into the 2.4 kernel and mozilla, konqueror seg fault on there too.
gimp works ok, although I see a lot of artifacts when painting for example.
Just try to determine if this is expected behavior
I am unable to use mozilla or konqueror on 3.7, both get seg faults. Very nasty.
That's when I boot to 2.6, is this normal? I know 2.6 is listed as experimental.
(2.6 has been out for a while now, when does it move from experiemental?)
I just booted into the 2.4 kernel and mozilla, konqueror seg fault on there too.
gimp works ok, although I see a lot of artifacts when painting for example.
Just try to determine if this is expected behavior
I could be wrong but it seems like something is going wrong during loading/booting.
(You're running from live cd correct?)
Konqueror and moz are pretty stable normally.
Can you open either of those from a console/terminal and then
copy and paste the complete output here? Maybe that output
and perhaps the output of "dmesg" will give someone here a clue
as to what's going on.
I am running from live cd and there isn't any error, jsut segmentation fault, how can I create a core file?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99
SGIN 10.1" Tablets 8GB 128GB Android 12 Octa Core MTK8183 6000mAh Type-C MicroSD
$307.96