-
Junior Member
registered user
Error customising Knoppix 3.7
What I am trying to do is add the mmls program to Knoppix 3.7
I was following the Knoppix customising instructions at:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
I removed the Open office package and then copied the mmls file into the knx\source\KNOPPIX\bin directory.
I was at the following step:
Now we'll make the big KNOPPIX file which is a cloop compressed ISO 9660 filesystem : mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
I get to:
[ 9] Block # 24577 size 65536 -> 8287 [compression ratio 12% overall 37%]
Killed
Does anyone know why the build is killing itself and stopping (I have tried it twice)? Is there a better meathod to add the mmls function (the file is only ~200 k).
Thanks.
-Saint
Similar Threads
-
By Sergey.Khlutchin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 05:17 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By Arbiter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 05:42 PM
-
By mpj in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15