-
Junior Member
registered user
Error customising Knoppix 3.7
What I am trying to do is add the mmls program to Knoppix 3.7
I was following the Knoppix customising instructions at:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
I removed the Open office package and then copied the mmls file into the knx\source\KNOPPIX\bin directory.
I was at the following step:
Now we'll make the big KNOPPIX file which is a cloop compressed ISO 9660 filesystem : mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
I get to:
[ 9] Block # 24577 size 65536 -> 8287 [compression ratio 12% overall 37%]
Killed
Does anyone know why the build is killing itself and stopping (I have tried it twice)? Is there a better meathod to add the mmls function (the file is only ~200 k).
Thanks.
-Saint
Similar Threads
-
By Sergey.Khlutchin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 05:17 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By Arbiter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 05:42 PM
-
By mpj in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99