-
iPod now writable
I appologize if this has been asked already. I searched for iPod and found related notes, but
nothing specific.
I want to use my iPod as a backup disk for my PC running Knoppix. I connected the iPod and
booted, and the ipod was successfully mounted (/mnt/sda2) and its protections are set for
rwx (own/group/world). I can read this disk just fine, but I cannot write to it.
Any ideas ?
Similar Threads
-
By rybrns in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-29-2006, 10:52 PM
-
By Biteableniles in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 07:12 PM
-
By brewster66 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By satimis in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:31 AM
-
By hooji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99

Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99

Samsung M393AAK40B42-CWD7Y 128GB 2S4rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12-DB1 SERVER RAM ECC
$550.00

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00