you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas
how do I enable xdmcp so I can use a slow thin termial to log into my fastknoppix box
can you help please????
you should be able to enable it in /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc - it has a section for it.
If I remember correctly, you also have to edit /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess.
Ciao,
Thomas

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
Samsung 980 500GB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD MZ-V8V500 - Tested Working.
$50.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00