I don't have an answer for finding and installing the knoppix sound configure utility in sarge
I wonder though if you have tried "alsaconfig" at a console in debian? If you haven't
that might get sound working for you.
Hi every body,
I am looking for the sound configuration.
Knoppix detects automatically my sound card (isa card: Ess 1869 ) and use sb module, While in another machine ( same type) debian sarge fails to find it , so I want to get the knoppix-soundcardconfig to install it in my sarge machine.
thank for help.
bela
I don't have an answer for finding and installing the knoppix sound configure utility in sarge
I wonder though if you have tried "alsaconfig" at a console in debian? If you haven't
that might get sound working for you.
Yes, I tryed alsaconf, without result.
while kudzu found the card. The problem is that kudzu in not from debian so, probably the result of kudzu is not used by tle modul-loader of debian??
any way I found the link to the knoppix softwar, for those who are interested :
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/
see also a mail:
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...ly/003389.html
best regards
bela

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
VoIP IP Phone with Power Adapters - 1 Year Warranty - Unlocked for Any Provider
$165.99
Used Yealink SIP-T46U IP Phones - Black - Bundle of 3
$69.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07