-
Cannot use ICQ
I can't use ICQ under Knoppix.I go to go.icq.com and choose the java version of icq(because the new version fail to load-i don't know why). After sending the password and the login, it puts me into N/A state in my profile.When I try to change the state to Available the ICQ disconnect me and a java aplet window appears with the following message:Communication error Error 830.7.155
Comunnication disconnect Try to login again.
I'm not sure what causes this problem perhaps there is no java support under Knoppix. Other thing is that I am online without setting or using a proxy-is this the real matter? And what is the reason that I can't load the newest version of ICQ on go.icq.com?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Apidya By Blue Byte ~ Original Amiga Game
$90.10

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00