-
knoppix 3.6 cd will not boot
I have used the cd 3 times and now it will not boot.I have xp sp2 512 120GB all updtates are done.I go to bios and put second slave to cd and it worked before.could someone please help.I am not a comp. expert.
Thank you Maggiesweetpea
-
Forget about what you have and what you don't have installed under Window$. Why did you say you set the CD drive as the secondary slave?
In order to boot, the only setting in BIOS that must be modified is the boot order so that the CD comes before the HD.
I have used the cd 3 times and now it will not boot
What have you altered in BIOS after the 3 boots?
-
knoppix 3.6 cd will not boot
I have not touched the bios,when I finish with cd I put the bios to default.
-
Senior Member
registered user
have you made sure that the boot settings are set on cd...
this is how me boot settings go...
cd/c:/a <- a is last on me computer because its kinda dodggy...
-
Re: knoppix 3.6 cd will not boot

Originally Posted by
maggiesweetpea
I have used the cd 3 times and now it will not boot.I have xp sp2 512 120GB all updtates are done.I go to bios and put second slave to cd and it worked before.could someone please help.I am not a comp. expert.
Thank you Maggiesweetpea
What type of CD are you using? Original or your own remastered version?
-
I purchased it from open door soft ware 6.95 delivered.
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By J.A.X in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung - 990 PRO 1TB Internal SSD PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2
$200.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 11” 128GB Android Tablet Graphite BRAND NEW SEALED.
$214.99