I have used the cd 3 times and now it will not boot.I have xp sp2 512 120GB all updtates are done.I go to bios and put second slave to cd and it worked before.could someone please help.I am not a comp. expert.
Thank you Maggiesweetpea
I have used the cd 3 times and now it will not boot.I have xp sp2 512 120GB all updtates are done.I go to bios and put second slave to cd and it worked before.could someone please help.I am not a comp. expert.
Thank you Maggiesweetpea

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Mac OS X v10.2.3 Install Disc 2 and Mac OS X Developer Tools Untested
$17.99