Cmon ken- you've gotta at least TRY the search tool.
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
Is how I boot.
Hi,
I have a Logitech optical mouse, M/N: M-BJ58, P/N:-830524-0000.
The mouse wheel does not work. I have two questions:
1. Is there anything I can do (settings-wise) to get it working?
2. Can the developers enable it by default in future versions of Knoppix?
Thanks,
Ken Beal
Cmon ken- you've gotta at least TRY the search tool.
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
Is how I boot.
<blockquote>
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
</blockquote>
Thanks! That did the trick.
But my question still stands: why doesn't it detect it automatically?
Thanks,
KenB
In linux a PS/2 mouse uses one protocol and the IMPS/2 (IntelliMouse) uses another, if you enable PS/2 any PS/2 mouse will work, if you enable IMPS/2 and you don't have a scroll mouse you have no mouse, it is not opperational.
rock

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90