While Knoppix is Debian-based I think this should work: 'dpkg-reconfigure locale' but I don't guarantee for it. If it does you get the option to select your preffered locale settings.
After doing a HD install some of the menus and error messages are still in German. I have changed the region and language to english but still have the german text at times. Anyone have a solution for this problem? thanks
While Knoppix is Debian-based I think this should work: 'dpkg-reconfigure locale' but I don't guarantee for it. If it does you get the option to select your preffered locale settings.
That didn't work but apt-get install localepurge did the trick.![]()
edit /etc/lilo.conf; add 'lang=us' to the 'append=' line then re-run lilo. This is equivalent to booting with the lang=us cheatcode.

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00