The same question has been posted 3 or 4 threads above:http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17014
I've noticed that some of the console messages are a mix of English and German. How do I change this so that the console is all English.
I like everything about knoppix, it's just that I don't understand German. The flag Icon in the lower menu bar is set to English US inside KDE.
Do I have to remove the packages and change them to English. If So, what shell/console based packages are in German?
Am a bit of a newbie so I may ask some more questions after a response.
The same question has been posted 3 or 4 threads above:http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17014

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
AMD Ryzen 7 8700G 8-Core 16-Thread Radeon 780M LGA 1718 4.2GHz Desktop Processor
$169.97
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
Intel Core i9-11900K Unlocked 8-Core 3.5 GHz UP To 5.3 GHz🚀 LGA 1200 Processor
$250.00
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ
$225.00