-
iPod now writable
I appologize if this has been asked already. I searched for iPod and found related notes, but
nothing specific.
I want to use my iPod as a backup disk for my PC running Knoppix. I connected the iPod and
booted, and the ipod was successfully mounted (/mnt/sda2) and its protections are set for
rwx (own/group/world). I can read this disk just fine, but I cannot write to it.
Any ideas ?
-
You'll like this. As for not being writeable try opening the properties of the device and set it to read/write if you can, if you can't, do it under root.
Similar Threads
-
By rybrns in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-29-2006, 10:52 PM
-
By Biteableniles in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 07:12 PM
-
By brewster66 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By satimis in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:31 AM
-
By hooji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00