I am unable to use mozilla or konqueror on 3.7, both get seg faults. Very nasty.
That's when I boot to 2.6, is this normal? I know 2.6 is listed as experimental.
(2.6 has been out for a while now, when does it move from experiemental?)
I am unable to use mozilla or konqueror on 3.7, both get seg faults. Very nasty.
That's when I boot to 2.6, is this normal? I know 2.6 is listed as experimental.
(2.6 has been out for a while now, when does it move from experiemental?)
I just booted into the 2.4 kernel and mozilla, konqueror seg fault on there too.
gimp works ok, although I see a lot of artifacts when painting for example.
Just try to determine if this is expected behavior
I could be wrong but it seems like something is going wrong during loading/booting.
(You're running from live cd correct?)
Konqueror and moz are pretty stable normally.
Can you open either of those from a console/terminal and then
copy and paste the complete output here? Maybe that output
and perhaps the output of "dmesg" will give someone here a clue
as to what's going on.
I am running from live cd and there isn't any error, jsut segmentation fault, how can I create a core file?

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ
$225.00