The same question has been posted 3 or 4 threads above:http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17014
I've noticed that some of the console messages are a mix of English and German. How do I change this so that the console is all English.
I like everything about knoppix, it's just that I don't understand German. The flag Icon in the lower menu bar is set to English US inside KDE.
Do I have to remove the packages and change them to English. If So, what shell/console based packages are in German?
Am a bit of a newbie so I may ask some more questions after a response.
The same question has been posted 3 or 4 threads above:http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17014

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00