-
Junior Member
registered user
knoppix console is mixture of English and German
I've noticed that some of the console messages are a mix of English and German. How do I change this so that the console is all English.
I like everything about knoppix, it's just that I don't understand German. The flag Icon in the lower menu bar is set to English US inside KDE.
Do I have to remove the packages and change them to English. If So, what shell/console based packages are in German?
Am a bit of a newbie so I may ask some more questions after a response.
Similar Threads
-
By XPuser1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-06-2007, 05:09 PM
-
By sonicdragon14 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By pezz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 11:46 AM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:30 AM
-
By aay in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00