I guess there is no way to use this device on knoppix. :-(
I have read many posts on the web about the WUSB11 (Wireless) NIC, but none of them are geared towards a newbie.
One of the posts I read stated that Knoppix Live Boot should recognized the external USB device and automatically install the correct drivers. Unfortunately for me, that has not happened.
I have a hard drive install of Knoppix 3.6 with Kernel 2.4.27 and I can't get the NIC to work. :-(
Can someone provide some easy to follow, step-by-step instructions on how to get this device to work with Knoppix 3.6? I'll then transfer the instructions to another webpage so other newbies can learn how this stuff works.
Thanks!!!
I guess there is no way to use this device on knoppix. :-(
If that's a Prism 2 device (I think some in that WUSB11 series have been), this thread may do the trick:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...413&highlight=

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00
For Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 10.9” SM-X510 SM-X516 LCD Display Screen Digitizer
$47.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite / 6GB RAM / 128GB / Gray / Brand New / Sealed
$269.99
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00