-
Senior Member
registered user
Making Knoppix Even More Secure
Hello Knoppixizers!
Here is an article I pulled off the internet describing how to make Linux Redhat more secure. Before I try any of this and possibly break something, I would like to know how much is applicable to Knoppix, what the caveats are, etc. Perhaps we can get a fruitful conversation going on this.
I already have a password on the bios! It was one of the first things I ever did...... to keep the pet sitter from booting up my computer.
See article below.
sakiZ
(article removed, link below)
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Will you please post a link to the original article rather than the article itself? We don't want to start hosting intellectual property from other sites here, in possible violation of the owner's copyrights.
I'll give you some time to put up a link, then I will delete the article text from your original post for you.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, I'll see if I can find the link.
I'll get back to you.
sakiZ
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By tbr.yel in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:37 AM
-
By fischer in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2006, 11:58 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:23 PM
-
By eq2675 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 03:54 AM
-
By kievlak in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00